Itineraries - San Francisco
The city of San Francisco defies brevity in description. No matter how many times one visits the magical city, there is always more to discover. The concierge will be pleased to arrange excursions, theatre tickets, recommend restaurants whatever is desired. Special effort is made to stay current on events and compelling attractions.
SF DAY TRIP WITHOUT CAR
- Take the ferry adjacent to the hotel to SF-tour the Ferry Building with its artisan shops, cafes, restaurants and extensive Saturday Farmer's Market along the waterfront.
- Walk or taxi downtown to Union Square - heart of San Francisco
- Lunch near the square or continue on to Chinatown walking and lunch at one of hundreds of authentic Asian eateries
- Taxi to famous Coit Tower and take in the 360 degree views.
- Continue on to one of these 3 locales which provide a glimpse of San Francisco's famed architecture and lively neighborhood life. Union Street, Chestnut Street or Upper Fillmore.
- Enjoy an early dinner or cocktail in one of the above neighborhoods before taxi-ing the few minutes back over the Golden Gate to the Inn Above Tide